Interested in business with France?
Don't miss a wonderful opportunity to take part in the first French American Business Week in Washington, DC.
Under HIGH PATRONAGE and in the presesence of H.E. Géraud ARAUD, Ambassador of France to the United States, two days to promote Franco-American Relationships, Exchange Intelligence, and Create Future Business Opportunities.
Exciting Program and Panels:
- Doing Busness with the Government
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Positive Impact of Women in Business
- Smart Cities
- Stephen G. Breyer, Associate Justice, Supreme Court of U.S.
- Ambassador Charles H. Rivkin, Assistant Secretary of State
- Arne Sorenson, President and CEO, Marriott International
Includes: Conferences | Networking | Art Exhibition | French Wine & Cheese | Exclusive Closing Reception
Location: MAISON FRANÇAISE Embassy of France, Washington, DC
Date: Wednesday, May 18, and Thursday, May 19, 2016
This event is presented by the French American Chamber of Commerce of Washington, DC. The Maryland Department of Commerce is a sponsor for the event.