Exclusive U.S. Trade Mission to Azerbaijan
The U.S. - Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce announces its next U.S. Trade Mission to Azerbaijan, certified by U.S. Commercial Service and scheduled to take place on October 16-18, 2017 in Baku.
With economic diversification as a priority, their mission this year promises to include cutting edge and progressive industries. They will conduct trade promotion for American companies with existing, little or no presence in the Azerbaijani market. This unique business development event will introduce 15-20 American firms to emerging opportunities in this growing market.
WHY JOIN THE MISSION
- Explore the Azerbaijani market;
- Learn how to increase profits and overcome barriers;
- Network with leading regional industry experts, government officials and seasoned U.S. and global companies;
- Identify and meet prospective partners, customers, government buyers, agents and distributors;
- Meet one-on-one with key regional experts to discuss new market-entry strategies.
WHO CAN JOIN
Organized by USACC and certified by U.S. Commercial Service, the trade mission is open to U.S. companies, service providers, investors and consultants specializing in:
Agriculture | Aerospace | Banking and Financial Services | Chemical/Petrochemical | Contracting and Equipment | Education | Energy/Oil and Gas | Food Industry | Franchising Healthcare | IT/Communication Technologies | Infrastructure/Construction | Light Industry | Machinery/Equipment | Manufacturing Industry | Pharmaceutical Industry | Transport and Logistics | Tourism and Hospitality
The application deadline is September 8, 2017